Groundskeeper / Maintenance
Millard Sprinkler is hiring a Groundskeeper/Maintenance person to service grounds and outbuildings maintenance tasks for a 150 Acre farm located in Yutan, NE outside of Omaha.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Mowing and edging of grass
- Upkeep of trees and shrubbery
- Snow removal
- Apply chemical treatments
- Remove litter and debris
- Perform light maintenance on tools and machinery used for lawn care
- Maintain adequate inventory of necessary supplies.
A typical schedule would be Monday-Friday during daytime hours, which can fluctuate depending on circumstances.
Qualifications and Education:
- High School or Equivalent
- Valid driver’s license required
- 3-5 years’ experience in lawn service/grounds keeping or college course experience in horticulture preferred
- Ability to schedule and measure application, types and quantities of lawn chemicals and other treatments over an extended period of time
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to drive or learn to drive tractor and Bobcat and pickup truck with a snow blade
- Ability to operate various lawn maintenance equipment, snow blowers, chain saw and hand power tools
- Ability to use or learn to use a PC for basic functions
- Ability to follow safety policies and procedures (working with chemicals, wearing safety equipment such as goggles, ear protection, boots, etc.)
If interested, please click the button below to apply online.
Millard Sprinkler is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Millard Sprinkler is consistently named “Best of Omaha,” and recognized by the BBB with their prestigious “Integrity Award,” Millard Sprinkler has serviced over 40,000 customers in the Omaha area and has over 500 years of combined experience with their leadership and is known to be one of the largest providers of sprinkler systems in the Midwest.
Millard Sprinkler is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.