Lead Residential Service Coordinator
The Lead Residential Service Coordinator will be responsible for leading a team of Service Coordinators to provide top tier customer service to new and established customers. The Lead Coordinator acts as the main liaison between our service technicians, designers, builders, and customers ensuring all service needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Residential Service / Customer Service
- Responsible for answering all incoming calls and directing calls appropriately
- Oversees all customer service requests, via email, EServ, and phone
- Delegates tasks amongst service coordinators to ensure customers receive replies in a timely manner
- Schedules customer service needs including repairs, turn-ons, winterizations
- Creates, updates and maintains customers in our EServ data base
- Provides minor troubleshooting assistance to customers over the phone
- Liaison between builders, warranty departments, HOA’s and rental agencies for scheduling turn ons, seasonal checks, winterizations, service and warranty repairs
- Training / Supervision
- Trains any new service coordinators on day-to-day tasks, computer programs, EServ, outlook, phones and office equipment
- Delegates daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities to each team member
- Coaches and corrects employee behaviors and customer service opportunities as they arise
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a fun, upbeat and highly productive work environment
- Technician / Crew Support
- Sets standards for field technicians’ daily workload, ensuring skill level and proper materials are available for each job
- Coordinates with Nebraska and Iowa 811 to ensure utilities are marked on job sites requiring machines or digging
- Creates and maintains routing material including zone maps, technician work zones, and daily driving routes
- Liaison between customers and technicians
- Technical support for technicians, including driving directions, pricing, and scheduling
- Ensures all unresolved appointments are rescheduled within a proper time, with the correct equipment and technician. (Partially completed appointments and appointments marked for follow up)
- Tracks all appointments from start to completion.
- Works closely with the service manager, training manager, and designers to manage the day to day activities of field technicians
- Assist other departments as needed
- Mail out New Homeowner welcome and discount cards
Qualifications: 2-4yrs as a Customer Service Representative with strong experience in handling inbound calls and elevated complaints. 2-4 years experience with service scheduling. Strong leadership skills. Working knowledge of all Microsoft products and QuickBooks and experience with scheduling software (ES, Service f=Fusion, Kronos, ect) Bi-Lingual applicants are a plus but not required.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Working Environment/Safety Requirements:
The working environment for this position is primarily indoors, sedentary work. Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 20lbs for brief durations of time.
Millard Sprinkler is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Millard Sprinkler is consistently named “Best of Omaha,” and recognized by the BBB with their prestigious “Integrity Award,” Millard Sprinkler has serviced over 40,000 customers in the Omaha area and has over 500 years of combined experience with their leadership and is known to be one of the largest providers of sprinkler systems in the Midwest.
Millard Sprinkler is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.