Maintenance Shop Assistant
Millard Sprinkler is currently looking for someone to assist in all aspects of fleet maintenance & repair activities, as directed by the maintenance manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fluid changes, tune-ups, repairs, tire replacement.
- Position requires the use of normal mechanical hand & power tools, welding.
- Position requires ability communicate with all users of company vehicles and machinery to troubleshoot & perform needed maintenance & repair of this equipment.
- Must be capable & licensed to operate all fleet vehicles that do not require a commercial driver’s license including pulling equipment trailers.
- Snow removal in winter months and lawn care in spring and summer
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have Valid Drivers’ License
- 1 year Mechanical Skills or a strong desire to learn
If interested, please click the button below to apply online.
Education: HS Diploma and Automotive training from Military or OJT. Prefer AS Degree in Mechanics but not required.
Millard Sprinkler is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Millard Sprinkler is consistently named “Best of Omaha,” and recognized by the BBB with their prestigious “Integrity Award,” Millard Sprinkler has serviced over 40,000 customers in the Omaha area and has over 500 years of combined experience with their leadership and is known to be one of the largest providers of sprinkler systems in the Midwest.
Millard Sprinkler is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.