Recruitment and Retention Assistant – Bilingual – Spanish
This is a part time position focused on recruiting and retaining quality talent for Millard Sprinkler. You will be the point of contact for all Bilingual applicants, including walk-ins, online applications, referrals, and phone calls. This position will assist the People and Culture Manager with sourcing new talent and maintaining a positive and supportive culture for current employees.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works closely with the People and Culture Manager to determine hiring and retention needs.
- Create/prepare recruitment materials to post jobs electronically.
- Conduct phone screens assessing applicant’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences
- Review applications and provide Bilingual support during the interview, hiring, onboarding and training.
- Utilize diversity sites such as Urban League and The Hispanic Center in Omaha to source new talent.
- Document timing and communication(s) with candidates.
- Provides analysis and make recommendations for improving candidate flow, candidate experience, and overall recruiting process.
- Onsite support for Spanish speaking employees
- Translate as needed between management, foreman, training managers and employees.
- Help develop an inclusive, fun and safe work environment.
Qualifications: Bilingual (Spanish and English) required. This job requires outstand communication, multi tasking and organization skills. Working knowledge of all Microsoft products. Experience with job recruiting websites such as Indeed and Linked In.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Degree in business management, human resources, or 1-2 years experience in hiring or retention preferred.
Working Environment/Safety Requirements:
The working environment for this position is primarily indoors, sedentary work. Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 20lbs for brief durations of time. Will require occasional travel to job locations for in person support and / or translation.
Millard Sprinkler is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Millard Sprinkler is consistently named “Best of Omaha,” and recognized by the BBB with their prestigious “Integrity Award,” Millard Sprinkler has serviced over 40,000 customers in the Omaha area and has over 500 years of combined experience with their leadership and is known to be one of the largest providers of sprinkler systems in the Midwest.
Millard Sprinkler is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.