Millard Sprinkler is looking for an experienced HR/Recruiting Coordinator to provide support for our field teams. In this role you will be an integral partner to source, attract, interview and select talent.
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will be collaborating with leads, foremen and managers to find top talent for our Company. In this role, your sharp eye for detail and ability to create rapport with our applicants and the community we serve, will immediately contribute to the overall success of our team.
The primary duties of this position include:
- Offer letters: Preparation of offer letters and benefits for full time regular employees. A strong eye for detail is needed. Prepare offers and onboarding for our seasonal staff throughout the season.
- Drug screens: Schedule and monitor drug screens; coordinate with candidates on location and collection process.
- Incoming inquiries: You’ll take occasional inbound calls and emails from candidates inquiring about Millard Sprinkler openings, and/or their application status, troubleshoot application issues.
- Job postings: You will be on point for posting jobs to various local websites. Specific duties include receiving and proofreading postings working with websites to post positions and handling associated billing information.
- Career fair coordination: On occasion, you will coordinate reserving space and assist with ordering and delivery of booths and materials to a variety of college and industry career fairs.
- Written and verbal communication: Construct offer letters as well as enhancing job descriptions.
- Reporting: Utilizing automated Excel reports, track and verify accuracy of multiple data points.
- Sourcing/Research: Conduct sourcing and research campaigns to help Recruiters find and attract quality candidates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and strong attention to detail.
- Customer focused attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient using MS Suite.
- 2+ years demonstrated ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail was critical.
- Professional demeanor and polished phone presence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- High School diploma.
- Experience working in an HR/Recruiting environment.
If interested, please click the button below to apply online.
Millard Sprinkler is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Millard Sprinkler is consistently named “Best of Omaha,” and recognized by the BBB with their prestigious “Integrity Award,” Millard Sprinkler has serviced over 40,000 customers in the Omaha area and has over 500 years of combined experience with their leadership and is known to be one of the largest providers of sprinkler systems in the Midwest.
Millard Sprinkler is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.